Rayan Aït-Nouri

I'm out of the loop. Is there a reason we're talking like this is definitely happening?

He’d be a nice addition to our TWO FULL TEAM squad and looks like he would give Mendy a run for his money. His passing inside already looks better than Mendy’s, which is his weakest attribute in a Pep team...gives the ball away too much and puts us under immense pressure.

He's young enough to not immediately demand first team football, be patient and sit on the bench and wait for his chance, while talented and with sufficient decent level experience to push Mendy quite quickly. Makes an awful lot of sense this. Get it done City.
These are exciting type of signings, players almost off the radar but have all the talent and potential to be top class players.

His forward movement reminds me a bit of Ghoulam at Napoli, who we were linked with before he did his cruciate against us in the CL. Poor lad was never the same afterwards

.........Kouilbaily....... Laporte........... Aki

walker.................................................nouri

Not too shabby that!

where does Torres fit in that? I'd assume with 5 at the back it would play:

-----------------------Eddie----------------------

-----------Kouli------Ake------Eric-------------

Kyle/Joao---------------------------Mendy/Nouri

---------------Rodri--------Foden----------------

-----------------------Kev-------------------------

-------------Jesus/Kun----False 9/Raz--------

I don't imagine us playing wing backs and then wingers as well, though the formation will be fluid. Maybe Rodri plays in the middle of a back 3 but steps into midfield, so he's better covered for pace but can provide better protection and can step in and link the play?

I'm out of the loop. Is there a reason we're talking like this is definitely happening?

Was in Manchester environs early in the week (visited both clubs) and his club has acknowledged that he is leaving and terms seem to be agreed, so just waiting for the player to say which club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.