Rayan Aït-Nouri

They are not that badly in debt where they are giving away their players and £50m would help their cause. And with that valuation it would be thanks but no thanks.

Wolves would obviously go "£50m+ pls" so there's no point in pretending this will ever happen.

See I thought that, but wolves fans I’ve seen online are saying their struggling financially same as Leicester. They haven’t been active much due to financial constraints.

It seems the 50m is the starting price for any player City are interested in.

But anyway, I like Nouri and he is welcome even for 100.
Phillips? But yes, generally we do go after very highly rated players who are indeed expensive.

Wow people are really desperate and want a new toy if they want city to spend 40 million plus on Ait Nouri. Literally struggled to get in the wolves team. Honestly rather go with Wilson Esbrand and give him the chance than overpay on someone like this. Ait Nouri has Done nothing whatsoever to command 20 million never mind 40 million

See I thought that, but wolves fans I’ve seen online are saying their struggling financially same as Leicester. They haven’t been active much due to financial constraints.
Leicester have rejected a 70m bid from Chelsea for wesley fofana. So.. struggling financially doesn't seem to really affect these prices

Wow people are really desperate and want a new toy if they want city to spend 40 million plus on Ait Nouri. Literally struggled to get in the wolves team. Honestly rather go with Wilson Esbrand and give him the chance than overpay on someone like this. Ait Nouri has Done nothing whatsoever to command 20 million never mind 40 million
Agreed, Wolves signed him for only 10m. He struggled to get into the team that was shite last season, and was bang average when he played. Don’t forget that Angers have a 50% sell-on clause too. They’d probably ask for 50m+, which is insanity. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’d rather bring back Delph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.