Rayan Aït-Nouri

Not for me too similar to Cucurella (a good player but not outstanding)
Cucurella definitely wouldn't have been a long term signing. 1-2 years with pep and he leaves to barca. 50m on him isn't worth it but nouri can be a long term signing. And wolves are in need of cash , i believe we can get him (if we want) for 40-45 including add ons

Cucurella definitely wouldn't have been a long term signing. 1-2 years with pep and he leaves to barca. 50m on him isn't worth it but nouri can be a long term signing. And wolves are in need of cash , i believe we can get him (if we want) for 40-45 including add ons
They need the cash but not that desperate to sell (again similar to Brighton) and would easily follow suit.

Not for me too similar to Cucurella (a good player but not outstanding)
Agree. Big talent, but if we dont want to pay 50m for the player of the season in one mid table PL team, we are not gonna do it for a player who was on the bench half the games in a team on a similar level. Think he can become really good, but my feeling is that we are looking for someone more ready to push Cancelo/Walker for minutes right now.

Wolves would obviously go "£50m+ pls" so there's no point in pretending this will ever happen.

It seems the 50m is the starting price for any player City are interested in.

But anyway, I like Nouri and he is welcome even for 100.

Ive seen him a bit at Wolves since some posters have been eying him for a while.

This guy is a better dribbler than most wingers. He seems dogged in his approach and unrefined.

It looks like he has a tendency to over dribble when a pass would be simpler.

I think he could be amazing, but would definitely need to tweak some habits, but there is a world class player there.

But as we are seeing, buying within the premier league is just insanely bad value for everybody on multiple years, there is so much money in the league the clubs have no incentive to sell good players unless the money is stupid because nobody wants to risk going down and losing that cash flow.

Probably the smarter sense is the Sosa and Gomez deals we hear about. But I agree this kid looks POTENTIALLY amazing.

If he wasn't playing for a Premier League club it would of been worth the gamble but not now

I don't think he's good enough for us at the moment. Fantastic on the ball, but still seems defensively very suspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.