Rayan Aït-Nouri

Bro, liverpool's scouts are a different breed. The sign mane with 17M and he is top 5 player in the world. The sign salah with 40M and he's one of the best. Robertson for 7M and he is top 2 left back of the world. They sign jota out of no where and he scores 15+ goals a season. Diaz out of no where and he's also playing good. Their business is just too good I can't but agree. But we can't do the same

No - we can’t do the same. We can do better.

Liverpool are a great side - but more often than not they fall at the last hurdle. They do well - but not quite well enough.

We’re better than them. Consistently. Season after season.

They can’t sustain the challenge - in six years, they’ve beaten us once. We’ve been ahead of them in each of the other five years.

Our approach to team management is demonstrably better than theirs.

That’s just a fact.

Bro, liverpool's scouts are a different breed. The sign mane with 17M and he is top 5 player in the world. The sign salah with 40M and he's one of the best. Robertson for 7M and he is top 2 left back of the world. They sign jota out of no where and he scores 15+ goals a season. Diaz out of no where and he's also playing good. Their business is just too good I can't but agree. But we can't do the same

Mané cost £34m from Southampton. Jota cost £41m from Wolves (Portuguese international). Diaz cost £37m from Porto (Colombian international). Salah was at Chelsea, Fiorentina and Roma.

I think they sign good players and tend to get good deals but the narrative that these are unknowns or seemingly unearthed gems is ridiculous.

The same scouts that stole our database

Played well agains us. Would take him over Cucurella.
Cucurella is a better player imo, his stats for last season prove it ie in the top 3 lb in the PL. On saying that Ait-Nouri looks a decent option if we can't get Cucurella over the line.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.