Razor Ruddock's amazing weight loss.

What's the deal then? I'm not massively overweight but I do have a shit diet.
I had a small health scare and like yourself wasn’t massively overweight but a bit of a belly.

I haven’t had an alcoholic drink in 3 months

More fruit and veg

Stopped buying takeaways during the day but still have a takeaway at weekend

Always enjoyed cooking so making my own is no bother.

It’s not that difficult you just need a little self discipline and really want to do it for yourself.

Any adult that needs to take something to stop them buying takeaway / fast food needs to have a long hard look at themselves

I’m 6’3’’ and was nearly 17 stone and now I’m down to just over 15 stone. I do play golf and a little hill walking but exercise alone is not enough. It’s easier than you think. Good luck

What's the deal then? I'm not massively overweight but I do have a shit diet.
I was 155 kilos mate needed to do something.

Basically you inject once per week and it makes you feel full. You cut what you can eat in half easily. Hardest part for me in the 1st 10 weeks is trying to drink :( keep getting dehydrated. So far so good. I've a friend who's lost 8 stone in 13 months and she looks brilliant.

Sharon osbourne is on ozempic , she has now become anorexic and weighs very little, she literally looks like she could die today but says she still uses it , dangerous stuff in the wrong hands
I must admit, bearing in mind his height, I did think 10 stone was on the light side for him. 12 maybe, or even 11 but 10 seems a bit too much, but who am I today say.
It’s it’s still a massive net benefit to him I’m sure.

I had a small health scare and like yourself wasn’t massively overweight but a bit of a belly.

I haven’t had an alcoholic drink in 3 months

More fruit and veg

Stopped buying takeaways during the day but still have a takeaway at weekend

Always enjoyed cooking so making my own is no bother.

It’s not that difficult you just need a little self discipline and really want to do it for yourself.

Any adult that needs to take something to stop them buying takeaway / fast food needs to have a long hard look at themselves

I’m 6’3’’ and was nearly 17 stone and now I’m down to just over 15 stone. I do play golf and a little hill walking but exercise alone is not enough. It’s easier than you think. Good luck
“Exercise alone is not enough”.
That is so, so true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.