Razor Ruddock's amazing weight loss.

so whats the cost then?
Ranges from £149 upwards of £249 a month depends on strength of dose.

You start at 0.25 and work up monthly. I'm currently on the 1mg dose and will probably stay at that strength which isn't a bad thing as the cost doesn't change.

Www.pharmacy2u.co.uk is where I get mine, check Google for discount codes before you order I've managed 2x 20% off so far :)

Instead of being a fat horrible **** he is now an horrible ****
Agreed ,saw him cheating on his Mrs many times at bredbury hall whilst out with Ricky Hatton. Guy acted like he owned the place whist Ricky was much more down to earth and just wanted a few quiet beers with his mates

Agreed ,saw him cheating on his Mrs many times at bredbury hall whilst out with Ricky Hatton. Guy acted like he owned the place whist Ricky was much more down to earth and just wanted a few quiet beers with his mates
He’s a right big headed barsteward who treats everyone like shit playing the Billy big bollocks all the time I agree totally

There must be some adverse health impacts on having a gastric sleeve fitted like Ruddock.
Probably less overall risk than obesity though. These sleeves seem very common these days, I‘ve two nephews (52 and 50) in Australia with them fitted and they’ve each lost around a third of their body weight. Know at least half a dozen had sleeves fitted over here too.

There must be some adverse health impacts on having a gastric sleeve fitted like Ruddock.
Probably less overall risk than obesity though. These sleeves seem very common these days, I‘ve two nephews (52 and 50) in Australia with them fitted and they’ve each lost around a third of their body weight. Know at least half a dozen had sleeves fitted over here too.
Weird names!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.