RB Leipzig (A) - Post-match Thread

Shite ref, linesman made a few odd calls.. Penalty on Sterling, like to see that from a different angle.. Pissed off

You get to see fuck all in Champs League.

I might be wrong the first goal was touch and go even the goalscorer looked across at the liner.

Never even got another look at the penalty appeal.

There on position we don’t want to rotate in is rb with cancelo now our best left back - so why play Walker? Just play the young lad there if you are taking him anyway. Bad bad decision from pep and it’ll cost us if we get a tough draw. Not arsed about the result but the team was bizarre. Hope that’s his annual chumps league fuck up out of the way
Well played zinch, ake and Stefan. But that’s about it.

A good run out and minutes on the pitch for some. Was a time when we could go toe-to-toe with teams up and down the pitch like in a basketball game, but these days we’ve become so accustomed to playing by keeping the ball that without it we don’t look nearly as comfortable. In some respects, that was just the kind of game and maybe result we needed.

The same people losing their minds on the match thread are the same kind that lose their minds on preseason games.

It meant nothing. It was a run out.

We'll cope without Walker.

Ref was shit.

Bring on the next game on Saturday.
Hmmm. Surprising you are slagging people off who are moaning because of the line-up but at the same time you are moaning at the referee yourself.

Judging by the number of trophies we’ve won & records we’ve broken - I’d say he definitely gets us & you don’t deserve a club like City. Go & support another club - you won’t be missed
I’m pretty sure he wasn’t serious.

I wasn’t that bothered about the score before during or after the game. What I was bothered about, was seeing our 5 youngsters play to see how they would do. If we’d started the 5 of them, and lost 2-1 then so be it.
All this, how dare you criticise the greatest manager in the world? etc (which I believe he is), of course you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.