RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Kane lol. He would stuggle and he would of been part of our injuries this season if that was the case.
That's absolute nonsense Ray, and you know it.

I'm pretty sure that Pep would enjoy working more with Kane than he has with Haaland. Kane's not just a striker, he's a team player who's more adaptable than Haaland.

Haaland has age on his side, but Kane is a better footballer and a very good leader.

That's absolute nonsense Ray, and you know it.

I'm pretty sure that Pep would enjoy working more with Kane than he has with Haaland. Kane's not just a striker, he's a team player who's more adaptable than Haaland.

Haaland has age on his side, but Kane is a better footballer and a very good leader.
Didn't lead Spurs to any trophies despite his goals. Missed a vital penalty in the World Cup vs France. Didn't win the league when Leicester did despite us and the rest being completely out of the picture.

They had by far the better chances and we were lucky to get a draw. We are boring to watch despite having the best young striker in the world. Turgid. Zero chance of winning this tournament. Not a cat in hells chance.

Wtf? Best chances?

To use a boxing analogy, the higher up the ladder you go the less likely you are to stop your opponents with the first few attacks you launch. Tougher opponents are more durable, can withstand greater punishment and have the mental strength to regroup and then launch their own attacks. That’s exactly what happened tonight.

Nobody likes to concede an equaliser but a draw was a decent result tonight.
I guess our perspectives differ on RBL. I see them as a 5th place side in a non-competitive league. They're designed to challenge for a CL spot but not to win any trophies. Meanwhile City have class up and down the pitch along with the best striker in the world. My boxing analogy would be that if you're the most powerful and feared heavyweight who gets matched up with an outgunned opponent you should knock him the fuck out as soon as possible because the longer he hangs around the better chance he has of catching you.

When we look back on this match I'm sure it won't matter because City will likely advance but it would be great for the team if they could find 4th gear again and start bullying teams like they used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.