RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Does anyone think that was a penalty?
It was a penalty. That was open corruption for everyone to see and honestly I don't care anymore.
Let happy clappy Khaldoon deal with it, his money and his problem to solve.

I'm sick of all this match fixing BS and I'm starting to hate the game I used to love.

It's not that they don’t want to pass to him. Opponents set up to prevent it. We could take more risks but that can cause problems on transition.

Haaland did get played through and didn't bit the target; he should have.
Said as much in the match thread. As soon as our midfield pick up the ball two or three defender converge on the angle between Halland and the player in possession. That's always the danger when you play with a target man. Leipzig would have worked on that all week.

It's not that they don’t want to pass to him. Opponents set up to prevent it. We could take more risks but that can cause problems on transition.

Haaland did get played through and didn't bit the target; he should have.
Unless I'm mistaken he was played through once. Surely the expectation isn't that he will score with every shot, so there has to be some semblance of a plan to get him more chances. Unless he's completely ignoring Pep's instructions and playing off the last shoulder, part of that plan must be through balls when he's on the run. There will always be risk/reward - we've got an obscene, goal scoring machine upfront who is crying out for service

I think us constantly keeping possession is tiring our players out more than opposition as we manage often to do so without threatening the opponents goal.

Oh well good result. Often we’ve glided through this comp then got knocked out. Hopefully this season we will win it when below par like some other teams have.

It was, he can be a little like that at times but even by his standards it was noticeably tetchy.
It was, he can be a little like that at times but even by his standards it was noticeably tetchy.
Obviously agitated. His team is slow, his striker can’t be found, each week players crying off with illness, hardly a bench, weak squad and inept officials plus the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.