RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Incredibly boring. Players more concerned about keeping their pass % up than taking risks.

Genuinely wouldn’t blame Erling if his mindset is now to get out of here as soon as possible. You think Ronaldo would’ve achieved what he has playing with teammates who have no interest in passing to him? Erling clearly wants to be the best and it isn’t happening here.
Hasn’t even been here a full season and isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. It’s frustrating but if we could figure a method to deliver him balls, we’d be in good shape.
You will be
he ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. We just gotta get it working.

There just isnt a point to VAR imo.

They wont get it right, atleast when refs make a mistake can blame the fact they cant see everything.

Lets be ignorant to technology because getting so regularly mad at VAR is tiring.

I haven't said he's asked to go.

However, you can see he's incredibly frustrated and lonely to a degree. It's just his mannerisms and body language.

Its just my opinion.
But we could do without players are that way inclined (I doubt that is the case). He did have a half a chance before they equalised.

Not read a word of thread, so my thoughts with no influence, but fuck off Pep.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, overreaction, best manager ever blah blah blah, but if EVER a game summed him up then tonight was that game. Fucking pathetic, utter shite. How the fuck did he once again make ZERO subs!?

Gundo is so over the hill it’s embarrassing, I could run more than him ffs.

We should have spanked Leipzig tonight, they were shite. We scored from a mistake and created fuck all in 90 odd minutes.

Wouldnt surprise me, and I wouldn’t blame him, if Erling fucked us off in the summer.

Disgusted.
Let's hope Haaland has more patience than u then.

I'm.starting to lose faith in Pep to be honest. I came to the conclusion some while back that we would never win Champions League with him at the helm. He just doesn't have it in him - he thinkers and farts about too much and bottles it in the big.games.

And now we're playing really dull boring safe football and wasting the biggest talent the premier League has ever seen it's a criminal shame. There's plenty of other managers would use the talent we have and get us playing better more attacking more productive football than this.
Pep doesn’t “bottle” anything but like any human he does make mistakes. To call it bottling is just childish. Haaland isn’t the biggest talent the prem has ever seen (Henry was miles better for instance) but I do agree with your last sentence.

Pep has become one of the most defensive coaches in the league. It is usually effective as we have better players but can be a pain to watch as a fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.