RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

That eleven with or without De Bruyne can’t win without getting subs on. I’m baffled at wtf Pep is playing at. He doesnt trust Foden or Alvarez or Phillips etc it doesn’t make sense.

Can't grumble too much, lack of ability to hold a lead is worrying but I do think we were unlucky with the goal (he basically used Dias as a spring board!)

Would like to have at least seen that handball incident at the end but nope.... Thanks BT, usual anti city commentary throughout. Reminds me exactly why we pirate your content, sont want to fairly represent the English team? Ok no problems, here's your payment of a fistful of air. Thanks for the video.

Take draw take em back to ours an do the buisness,also even the panel are laughin at that handball at end ,that is just an embarrassin decision

Not the worst result in the world. Leipzig are a good side however we’ve got the best striker in the world and we refuse to pass to him, no subs again when we’re winning and can’t see a game out, game management is poor

State of this thread FFS it's full of absolute plebs.

We drew away to a very decent side in the Champions League we didn't fucking lose to Rochdale like some of u sound.

Pathetic you all need to give your heads a wobble and a very good wobble.

I agree.. a team very good that hasn’t lost in 18 at home. Decent result… my word though that handball lol

Feels a very meh result. Biggest issue for me was haaland body language in the second half. He is getting visibly annoyed at the lack of service.

Don’t think we are good enough to win it this year sadly
Said it earlier that he’ll probably end up at Madrid sooner than we think. Years ago with someone like Sane out wide, he’d probably be fine but it’s not the way we play now.

Result is okay but that's just not good enough overall. We're winning fuck all playing like this.

Peps got us so obsessed with controlling the game that it's now to the detriment of the team. What do we get out of having so much control? We don't create anywhere near as much as we should or used to because of it, we cannot entirely stop teams from having chances and it doesn't tire teams out for us to capitalise on in the second half, so what's the point? If we played to attack rather than just keep the ball we would score far more than we would concede because of it and therefore win more games.

Lack of subs when the game is crying out for changes no longer annoys me, I've just come to accept it now, he does it all the time. Alvarez and foden should have been on after an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.