RB Leipzig (A) - Tue 7th Dec, 17:45 | Pre-match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see how many big stars PSG rest for their dead rubber vs Bruges. Hopefully Pep will not be afraid to keep several big names at home too, especially with Covid getting much worse on the continent.
Good point about Covid. The last thing City need is another outbreak.

Im guess this XI with McAtee on for Foden or Grealish early in the 2nd.

Foden Palmer Mahrez
Grealish Ferna KDB
Zinks Ake Stones Cancelo
Steffen

Im guess this XI with McAtee on for Foden or Grealish early in the 2nd.

Foden Palmer Mahrez
Grealish Ferna KDB
Zinks Ake Stones Cancelo
Steffen

I saw some talk of Foden playing through the pain recently, if true wouldnt be surprised if he gets the night off as well. Also would be very surprised if cancelo plays he's played pretty much every minute. Will be an academy rb i reckon.

I saw some talk of Foden playing through the pain recently, if true wouldnt be surprised if he gets the night off as well. Also would be very surprised if cancelo plays he's played pretty much every minute. Will be an academy rb i reckon.
Wasnt sure if it was Phil with the knock or not, He missed the Villa & WHU games, before Sat. I can see him being given 60mins for rhythm from the off. Egan at RB is a decent shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.