RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a LB at LB and we can do things, tinker and we’re fucked.
So, let's be positive - put Ake at LB and we’ve a good chance - 2 goals from the Viking!
1 for them so...2-1 to City.
Apart from the short amount of time Mendy was fit, we haven’t had a left back for seven years and we haven’t had a left back under 30 for a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with a draw tonight, at worst a one goal deficit

Any surprises in the team selection or game plan from Pep tonight?

Maybe not a surprise but I could see Grealish possibly being rested because he has started the last 8 games or so. Foden started the other day but it was his first start in a long time, Mahrez was on the bench. So I could see Phil and Mahrez playing and Grealish being rested.

Could Haaland be rested and Alvarez start? We know Pep likes to rest Haaland when possible and with it being a two leg game, he could take that risk and keep him fresh for the league where we can’t afford any more slip ups.

Maybe not a surprise but I could see Grealish possibly being rested because he has started the last 8 games or so. Foden started the other day but it was his first start in a long time, Mahrez was on the bench. So I could see Phil and Mahrez playing and Grealish being rested.

Could Haaland be rested and Alvarez start? We know Pep likes to rest Haaland when possible and with it being a two leg game, he could take that risk and keep him fresh for the league where we can’t afford any more slip ups.
I wouldn’t think so. Haaland can have the BristolC game off. Nights like tonight are why we’ve brought Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.