RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the champions league will be a nice distraction for the players for a few days until Saturday,but to be fair the way we are giving up chances and missing gilt edged ones I can see us in for a horrible night Leipzig are no mugs playing decent football and have players who will give us all sorts of problems,would be typical if Werner scores,couldn’t hit a barn door at Chelsea..

This is the ideal game to get the Forest result out of our system , Leipzig will attack us , they play open football and we will find space behind them unlike 90% of the games in the Premier league when teams park the bus.
Hopefully Haaland will take out his frustration at Forest on these Germans and continue his ridiculous Champions league scoring stats , looking forward to the BT sport pundits and commentaors rooting for us there again i might just engage the mute button.

This is the ideal game to get the Forest result out of our system , Leipzig will attack us , they play open football and we will find space behind them unlike 90% of the games in the Premier league when teams park the bus.
Hopefully Haaland will take out his frustration at Forest on these Germans and continue his ridiculous Champions league scoring stats , looking forward to the BT sport pundits and commentaors rooting for us there again i might just engage the mute button.
Fully expect BT to have Angela Merkel and Michael Ballack on the panel and Rio will be in his lederhosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.