RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would probably be my team too. Also have the same hesitation between Gundogan and KDB but also not sure on Foden or Mahrez for the right side. Will be interesting to see what we go with.
Champions League game I'll always go with Mahrez on the right side! Foden needs a little bit more time to come back to his form.

Going to be a tough game this so we need to be fully focused. They had another good win yesterday 3-0 away at a team with a good goals against record until this game. 16 attempts yesterday away from home.

Despite the crap result yesterday, we are at least playing a bit better than we were though so hopefully we will do enough over 2 legs.

Has anyone watched much of Leipzig? If they counter a lot I would play Ortega for his shot stopping over Ederson. I know people go nuts when you criticise the later. He has not played well for some time, distribution has also regressed. The build up from the back is deemed more important but at the min we are getting caught out with 1 shot. Won’t happen but maybe it’s time he got a few games rest and chance to find form/hunger.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched much of Leipzig? If they counter a lot I would play Ortega for his shot stopping over Ederson. I know people go nuts when you critics the later. He is not playing well for some time, distribution has also regressed. The build up from the back is deemed more important but at the min we atevgetting caught out with 1 shot. Won’t happen but maybe it’s time he got a few games rest and chance to find form/hunger.
I have watched them briefly and they were dynamic and full of pace. It is not an easy draw in my opinion.

So prior to this thats been fine ? ;-)
Just in case I know where you're coming from

Yes. I liked the numerous chances that were created against Forest. It was a much needed change from the boring football, and reminiscent of 2017-19 side. If only we had scored another goal, I think Pep would've changed it to a regular back 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.