RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tough game this, but a good one for us to put right some of the issues from the past two games. Rodri being back obviously makes a huge difference and gives us an edge we will lose again for Arsenal. Hopefully we can get Bernardo and even Sir John some minutes to get them ready for the weekend too. Our toughest game of the group so will take a point and no injuries, but I think we'll win it.

Hopefully Stones can get half an hour under his belt tomorrow. I'd like to see him in the Rodri role at the Emirates.

Either as a DM or stepping forward from CB. The other option would be for Gvardiol to do that from LCB. I'm sure Pep thought Ake would be better as a LB against the Wolves counter, but he had his worse game in a City shirt for a long time sadly, and we missed Gvardiol's ability to play through the lines. Some all round discipline and fight should be back following the past two results so hopefully we can manage against Arsenal without Rodri one way or another.

Bernardo is the other man we sorely missed in my opinion. I'd be tucking him into the middle to give us that tenacity and ability to control things. He can be that machine in big games where he's everywhere on the pitch getting stuck in and making us tick.

First time in as long as I remember when I’m not remotely arse by the this game. I’ll get up at 3am and watch it but I’m not particularly fearful of it nor am I looking forward to it. Still annoyed at Rodri for allowing himself to be played vs Notts Forest (yes I know they hate that spelling - fuck those cunts) and ruining the last two matches.

Hope Jack starts this. He clearly needs minutes, looked way off the pace when he came on v wolves. I think his type of wing play is important for the trip to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.