RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start Alvarez over Haaland. Bernardo, Lewis, Grealish are not direct, so I think Haaland will have very little service in this game, and Alvarez is better in this scenario. Other than that, clearly, we are going for full control game.

Proper message to kovacic and Nunes that. Poor performances will not be tolerated here. If you have an off day, mediocre is the bare minimum, nothing less is acceptable. Zero excuses for not getting the 3 points tonight with that side. Shows the importance of bernardo, im certain he wouldnt be thrown back in in an ideal situation. Grealish needs to turn up tonight. I am slightly concerned what he will do weekend though, lewis will get bullied if he's anchoring us alone, wouldn't bet against seeing Lewis fullback and gvardiol midfield if not to start with then at some point, just seems a better fit all round.

do city actually send their bus to away games or they just pay for a local bus to look like a city bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.