RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Red Star and Young Boys are dreadful. The atmosphere in Serbia might be hostile, but can’t see us not winning there.

The Wankdorf pitch is the only other factor left in the group.
It’s not one of them shitty weird ones which causes injuries, is it?

Ha ha only us as hollders would be shown indifference to be the game after Atleti and not having an hr long pre match show.

not that I am complaining, less time with the pundits on the better

Not sure it's that deep lol.

Probably more to do with rotation and keeping it fresh
If that were the case, Bernardo wouldn't be thrown straight back in tonight, especially when we need a monumental 90 from him at the weekend. I see it as a clear message.

Not sure it's that deep lol.

Probably more to do with rotation and keeping it fresh
I agree. Plenty of other players have had a crap game this year and then started the next. Ake didn’t have a great game and I imagine he’s not starting because they’re saving him for the bigger contest this weekend. Lots of things at play right now besides just performance. Plus, I do think Pep has slightly different expectations for new players.

If that were the case, Bernardo wouldn't be thrown straight back in tonight, especially when we need a monumental 90 from him at the weekend. I see it as a clear message.
Although my impression given how he came off was that his injury wasn’t as serious and thus when ready could come back right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.