RB Leipzig CL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Lewis. Excellent throughout.

Foden also very good.

Aké, Doku and Álvarez all helped change the game, when they came on.

Dias and Rodri both had a shocker. I’ve never seen Rodri give the ball away so many times.

Foden. Awful first half, but so was nearly everyone. Instrumental for us turning the tides in the 2nd, what 'proper stepped up' looks like.

Second half Rico was the Gundo link in midfield that made all the difference. Amazing skill, awareness and temperament. Would love him to have a late growth spurt to add more physicality that would make him the perfect package.

Foden - two assists and a goal after a disjointed 1st half. Great to see the way he and Alvarez can link up with both in central roles it created room for both of them and immediately created the first goal.

Lewis again impressed - shame he couldn't keep his shot on target - and I think it was Lewis who played a couple of through balls that Haaland miscontrolled. But then his ability to slot into that deeper role to accommodate Alvarez and Foden in the inside forward roles is such an asset.

Ake steadied the defence and helped provide the platform for the comeback. Doku and Alvarez provided the spark we needed.

Shocked at only 17 votes for Julian. His off-the-ball movement opened them right up.

Julian for me, followed by Ake, Doku, and Phil.

For 2 assists and a goal has to be Foden, but Lewis was the only one who was steady for full 90 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.