RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll see a fair few changes for this. Can see the likes of Zinchenko, Stones, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling and Mahrez all coming in.
That 7 look like a decent bunch of reserves. I can remember they’r first team days.

Ive got Google pay and don't have that option. Just shows Southampton and no circkes, dots to click on. Went into my account, selected the Leipzig game but the option to download mobille ticket is greyed out. Any other Google payers have the Leipzig ticket?

Someone posted this on another thread & worked for myself

Go to seasoncard not tickets on online account

Just a heads up to you lot on Android,, I was waiting for my ticket to update, and wasent letting me do it on the actual ticket.
So clicked on season card then download to wallet,, it has now changed,, what a load of bull shit this is,,, but hope that helps

This is for the champs league game,, Leipzig

It'd be great to see the likes of Palmer, Delap, McAtee and/or Doyle getting a place on the bench. Obviously, they won't all make it. But a couple would be nice.

Not sure we'll see any of them involved tbh, or possibly not even on the bench. UEFA Youth League is on that day. Palmer and McAtee will be playing in that. Doyle out on loan. Delap just returned to full training. It'll be the same lot involved the other day, but with the players swapped round. I'd guess no academy lads sadly.

.................. Ederson ...............
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
...Bernardo Rodri Gundogan...
KDB .......... Jesus ...... Grealish

I'd like to see KDB play but while not replacing anyone in the middle.
love the front 3

An opportunity to use the squad but no so much that it interrupts our cohesion and flow.

KDB and Foden hopefully get some minutes too.

Someone posted this on another thread & worked for myself

Go to seasoncard not tickets on online account

Just a heads up to you lot on Android,, I was waiting for my ticket to update, and wasent letting me do it on the actual ticket.
So clicked on season card then download to wallet,, it has now changed,, what a load of bull shit this is,,, but hope that helps

This is for the champs league game,, Leipzig

Thanks a million mate, that worked! You've just saved me the dreaded call to supporter services or turning up at the ground ridiculously early to try and get it sorted there.

But as you say, complete and utter bullshit process. God knows how many people are going to turn up tomorrow night with no ticket on their phone and hoping for the best. Maybe they'll tannoy the solution! On second thoughts, that doesn't work either unless you speak Klingon.

Anyway I shall raise my pre-match pint to you this evening! Cheers.

Ive got Google pay and don't have that option. Just shows Southampton and no circkes, dots to click on. Went into my account, selected the Leipzig game but the option to download mobille ticket is greyed out. Any other Google payers have the Leipzig ticket?
Sorry mate, the whole thing sounds a night mare for a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.