RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To schools, youth groups, football teams etc

got talking to a guy from glasgow once who had brought his u15 team down got ‘x’ amount of free tickets sent up. His club come down and made a weekend , played a friendly against a local team etc.
Thats why you see little groups all in the same tracksuits on occasion.

i suppose if the seat would be empty its a good idea to give them away in the hope it creates the odd new fan or spend a few quid in the shop

got talking to a guy from glasgow once who had brought his u15 team down got ‘x’ amount of free tickets sent up. His club come down and made a weekend , played a friendly against a local team etc.

i suppose if the seat would be empty its a good idea to give them away in the hope it creates the odd new fan or spend a few quid in the shop
You want a bloke who can’t attend the match with his 2 sons to send them to a youth football team in Scotland?

Thanks a million mate, that worked! You've just saved me the dreaded call to supporter services or turning up at the ground ridiculously early to try and get it sorted there.

But as you say, complete and utter bullshit process. God knows how many people are going to turn up tomorrow night with no ticket on their phone and hoping for the best. Maybe they'll tannoy the solution! On second thoughts, that doesn't work either unless you speak Klingon.

Anyway I shall raise my pre-match pint to you this evening! Cheers.
Tomorrow evening. Pre-match pints don't start that early.

I mean technically, how do i give my ticket away if it's a digital ticket & not available for transfer?

Won’t be an easy game this, Leipzig are a good side.

would love to see this 11 as harsh as it would be on jesus who has been playing well. We’d have 80% possession

ederson
Walker Dias Laporte zinchenko
Gundogan Rodri Grealish
Bernardo KDB Foden

2-0 city

I mean technically, how do i give my ticket away if it's a digital ticket & not available for transfer?
The only way would be to let someone use your mobile for the evening, which I imagine you wouldn't be keen to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.