RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the top of the ticket in google pay their is 3 dots. Click the 3 dots and it should say remove.
Cheers it worked, panicked at first because i thought it would just remove the Southampton game not the app, put the app back on and it was there

Cheers it worked, panicked at first because i thought it would just remove the Southampton game not the app, put the app back on and it was there
No worries. I checked my ticket a few hours ago and it said Southampton as the next game, I was flapping a little thinking it was a job for the ticket office!

There's been lots of talk about how much of a threat Leipzig apparently are but I'm yet to see them do anything this season that would make a defeat tomorrow anything other than a bad result. We should be comfortably beating these.

They've signed Andre Silva but they've also sold Konate, Sabitzer and Upemecano. Nagelsmann has moved on as well, their new manager's experience in the Champions League involves being knocked out of the groups twice. Their results so far this season have been one win and two defeats (one of them a thorough hammering by Bayern).

Not saying they won't win, but if we don't dispatch these then we have a right to be pissed off.

There's been lots of talk about how much of a threat Leipzig apparently are but I'm yet to see them do anything this season that would make a defeat tomorrow anything other than a bad result. We should be comfortably beating these.

They've signed Andre Silva but they've also sold Konate, Sabitzer and Upemecano. Nagelsmann has moved on as well, their new manager's experience in the Champions League involves being knocked out of the groups twice. Their results so far this season have been one win and two defeats (one of them a thorough hammering by Bayern).

Not saying they won't win, but if we don't dispatch these then we have a right to be pissed off.
I see them as a Leicester or Arsenal. Of course they could beat you on the day, but if you want to be getting close to winning the competition then you really should be comfortably picking up 4+ points against them over a home and away leg.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenco

Fernandinho

de Bruyne
Gündoğan

Mahrez
Sterling
Foden
Bit powderpuff with both Sterling and Mahrez but might not be far wrong.

Id like Torres to carry on though,so maybe start him and replace with Foden in the second half.

I think Grealish plays this and sits out Southampton. Can see Mahrez coming in for Jesus and De Bruyne for Bernardo or Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.