RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be beating teams like RB Leipzig easily. This season's form has caused a lot of fans to worry about straightforward games.
TBF to Leipzig- they've lost 3 matches in their last 28. One of which was recent vs Dortmund in which they dominated the majority of the match and deserved at least a point.

Oh Roger for the saying game of the category "You don't have a chance, so use it!" I had to like you, but that's how it is.

Only the claim City has to and we can only surprise, could make it exciting in the best case. Just hold the zero as long as you can and forward helps at some point 1x the dear God. In any case, I am full of anticipation and still sometimes have to pinch myself quietly against when our team has already been on the grass. It's just a delicious encore and that's how I approach it on TV tonight - just keep your fingers crossed

Translation.
Wise words mate..

TBF to Leipzig- they've lost 3 matches in their last 28. One of which was recent vs Dortmund in which they dominated the majority of the match and deserved at least a point.

Being fair to Leipzig... They're nowhere near as good as City, assuming the real City turns up.

The real City will turn up tonight. Like Pep, the players will be prioritising the CL.

City to win by three goals.

@Courtneyneild We respect people on this forum. As my Grandmother always said to us, Walk a mile in my shoes.... basically that means you need to know exactly what another person is going through before you can say things. OR another alternative. BE KIND TO PEOPLE. Sorry to sound as if I am shouting, I'm not I am just emphasising. Be kind, you'll feel so much better. :-)

John Boy will be playing tonight, I have decided!! ;-) If Pep doesn't play him I will overwhelm him (Pep) with kindness. I know that that is not the saying but..... the other four letter word beginning with K an having an I and two Ls is not a nice word. :-) :-) ;-)
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD. (now then, I was shouting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.