RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as I am traveling over here to my headquarters, they only went and scheduled a meeting right at kickoff. The worst part is that it's in one of those "secure rooms" where you have to clear security to get in and...leave your mobile phone outside in a locker....gaahhhh. So I will be sitting there with no updates at all, willing this thing to end so that may be I can catch the last 20 minutes or so.
Sometimes I hate working for a defence contractor...

Well as I am traveling over here to my headquarters, they only went and scheduled a meeting right at kickoff. The worst part is that it's in one of those "secure rooms" where you have to clear security to get in and...leave your mobile phone outside in a locker....gaahhhh. So I will be sitting there with no updates at all, willing this thing to end so that may be I can catch the last 20 minutes or so.
A like wasn't enough for that post @BongoBlue (it actually should have been dislike) can you not work out some way of making the meeting finish very early?? :-)
I commiserate with you.

Can you get them to come and coach our rearguard?

Unusually nervous about tonight. I'm happy to admit I want City to win the CL and so nerves do ramp up for these games. A side we should beat but still a good enough side to cause us problems and they showed that with their spell before the goal. We need to be clinical in front of goal and strong defensively to manage the counter. The fact we played them off the pitch for spells gives me confidence we can get the job done, we just need to do better when we're under pressure and get a foothold on the game.

I'm sure Pep and the players know what they need to do and it should be a good atmosphere tonight to see the lads through.

Unusually nervous about tonight. I'm happy to admit I want City to win the CL and so nerves do ramp up for these games. A side we should beat but still a good enough side to cause us problems and they showed that with their spell before the goal. We need to be clinical in front of goal and strong defensively to manage the counter. The fact we played them off the pitch for spells gives me confidence we can get the job done, we just need to do better when we're under pressure and get a foothold on the game.

I'm sure Pep and the players know what they need to do and it should be a good atmosphere tonight to see the lads through.

I'm the opposite - of course I want City to win the CL but I find it impossible to get nervous about it this early on. If we get to the final that will change.

Lots of people don't like this point being made, but for me the first hurdle in the CL is always just seeing the teamsheet an hour before kick off and there not being anything too weird on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.