RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Courtneyneild We respect people on this forum. As my Grandmother always said to us, Walk a mile in my shoes.... basically that means you need to know exactly what another person is going through before you can say things. OR another alternative. BE KIND TO PEOPLE. Sorry to sound as if I am shouting, I'm not I am just emphasising. Be kind, you'll feel so much better. :-)

John Boy will be playing tonight, I have decided!! ;-) If Pep doesn't play him I will overwhelm him (Pep) with kindness. I know that that is not the saying but..... the other four letter word beginning with K an having an I and two Ls is not a nice word. :-) :-) ;-)
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD. (now then, I was sh

@Courtneyneild We respect people on this forum. As my Grandmother always said to us, Walk a mile in my shoes.... basically that means you need to know exactly what another person is going through before you can say things. OR another alternative. BE KIND TO PEOPLE. Sorry to sound as if I am shouting, I'm not I am just emphasising. Be kind, you'll feel so much better. :-)

John Boy will be playing tonight, I have decided!! ;-) If Pep doesn't play him I will overwhelm him (Pep) with kindness. I know that that is not the saying but..... the other four letter word beginning with K an having an I and two Ls is not a nice word. :-) :-) ;-)
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND IN ALL THE WORLD. (now then, I was shouting!)

I'm nice to people who deserve it. People who think they're bigger and better than everyone else don't deserve it. Post getting deleted. I thought a forum was meant to be about opinions. I thought we lived in the United Kingdom, not North Korea where everything we say is sensored. Too many people licking arses.

I agree with Pep that we are far from being favourites winning this league. But tonight we should get through. The scoreline or the way we get there? Don’t mind tbh. Although I hope for the ones visiting it’ll be worth while. Teams that aren’t the best or get some luck can win it.

And yes: Boo the anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.