RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unusually nervous about tonight. I'm happy to admit I want City to win the CL and so nerves do ramp up for these games. A side we should beat but still a good enough side to cause us problems and they showed that with their spell before the goal. We need to be clinical in front of goal and strong defensively to manage the counter. The fact we played them off the pitch for spells gives me confidence we can get the job done, we just need to do better when we're under pressure and get a foothold on the game.

I'm sure Pep and the players know what they need to do and it should be a good atmosphere tonight to see the lads through.

I'm nervous too but it's because of the potential opportunity in front of us.

Beat Leipzig and we could get really lucky and get put on the same side of the draw as Benfica, Milan and Inter/Porto.

You need a bit of luck in this competition, we've not had much.

I don't see Pep not starting Mahrez three games in a row. I imagine Foden or Grealish will be dropped. Unfortunately, it's likely to be the former if I had to guess while acknowledging that Grealish has been really solid lately.

I don't see Pep not starting Mahrez three games in a row. I imagine Foden or Grealish will be dropped. Unfortunately, it's likely to be the former if I had to guess.
I suspect you're right. Possession will be the name of the game, just hope its not dull meaningless possession

Already met some Germans and they are surprising nice... They said very little hope and already asked me for where to find best pint in the town :)
I've always found zee Chermans very friendly. Even on away games in Münich and Gladbach, they had a friendly air. I know you get 'Bad 'uns' in every walk, but always personally found Germans very hospitable.

I for one hope and pray to god the midfield doesn’t consist of Rodri, KDB, Gundo and Marhez. No legs and very predictable.

We need Bernardo in cm tonight. The legs will be vital. Him and Rodri will dictate the tempo.

My midfield tonight would be:

Grealish Foden

Bernardo KDB

Rodri

I like that line up a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.