RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another Pep 11.

4 centre backs and a midfield that's slow as fuck.

We are there for the taking,and its absolutely unnecessary.
Wait to we see what happens. The second half was awful against this lot maybe he is doing something about it. I don’t think it matters who we play tonight or how we set up. The players need to step up.

Not sure which Walker people have been watching recently. He's been a liability.

Foden probably sealed his fate with his performance in the first half on Saturday. Can't afford to give the ball away like that tonight. Bernardo is less of a goal threat than Mahrez or Foden but he'll keep the ball, he'll help out Stones and he'll press.

Wish Laporte was in for Akanji but apart from that, I can't really complain.
Looks like your on the wrong thread with your not complaining Balo :-)

Ederson
Akanji------Dias--------Aké
Stones----Rodri
de Bruyne-----Bernardo----Gündogan-----Grealish
Haaland​

Perhaps Pep is thinking that Leipzig will see that as licence to get their wide players forward, which will leave space between the lines for Kev and Bernie to exploit?

I like your positive thinking but i very strongly suspect its in vain.

If Leipzig use the width and/or go direct and aggressive,as they are very capable,our centre backs will be found out and that midfield will be bypassed very easily......Rodri wont know which way to turn.

Mods could we have a cut and paste section on the Matchday thread it would make things a lot easier for flappers..

"This is on pep"
"Total shite all season"
"No subs again from pep"
"I said this would happen"
"Ageing squad, needs a rebuild "
"Overpaid lazy shite"
"Peps brainfart again"
"Pep can't win the CL "

As the game goes on and they get more and more scared they'd have a quick goto place for handy quotes.
It's fun though, see you later ;-)

He’s as much of a left back as Laporte. He is the only option because the team loaned the only actual option and bought someone who isn’t suited for the championship.
That's just not true though, is it. You can count on one hand the number of times Laporte has played left back in his career. Ake has been playing there off and on since he was a youth player. And he's been brilliant (which is part of the reason the 'actual option', as you call Cancelo, saw his arse and fucked off to Bayern.)

Maybe we got one eye on Saturday.

Maybe foden is still not fully fit.

Maybe Pep knows better than a load of flappers on a forum.

Just a thought.
Are you taking the piss here mate? Just to say it out loud city have an eye towards a cup match versus the final 8 of the champions league?

Mods could we have a cut and paste section on the Matchday thread it would make things a lot easier for flappers..

"This is on pep"
"Total shite all season"
"No subs again from pep"
"I said this would happen"
"Ageing squad, needs a rebuild "
"Overpaid lazy shite"
"Peps brainfart again"
"Pep can't win the CL "
Or - for balance -

"Most successful manager ever"
"Our support is spoiled"
"How do you know ______ isn't injured?"
"The manager doesn't miss the chances"
"Rather win the PL anyway"
"Blessing in disguise, we can concentrate on the PL now.
"If we'd won you'd be calling him a genius"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.