RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods could we have a cut and paste section on the Matchday thread it would make things a lot easier for flappers..

"This is on pep"
"Total shite all season"
"No subs again from pep"
"I said this would happen"
"Ageing squad, needs a rebuild "
"Overpaid lazy shite"
"Peps brainfart again"
"Pep can't win the CL "

As the game goes on and they get more and more scared they'd have a quick goto place for handy quotes.

Is it Bernie on the wing then?
Assume so, though could possibly play KDB there (hope so as I really think we're a bit lacking in CM energy with Rodri, KDB and Gundogan). I think we need Bernardo's energy in the middle and Foden's out wide.

Certainly not the line-up I would have picked with that CM and 4 CBs but let's hope he's got it right.

Amazed there’s no Mahrez nor Foden - both deserve to be starting yet neither are. Strange but the team out there should be more than enough and nobody really in there that shouldn’t be.

Interested to see if it’s KDB or Bernie on RW.
How on earth do both of them deserve to be starting when Grealish has been our best winger since the World Cup?

Away in Brazil at the moment but the game is on a channel I've got in my apartment, so happy days. Looking forward to this. Come on City!

On another note. I've seen a few people walking about in Rio with City gear on the last few days. I went in a sports shop today and they had as much City stuff as they did for the local teams. We are truly a global team these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.