Status
Not open for further replies.
Or - for balance -

"Most successful manager ever"
"Our support is spoiled"
"How do you know ______ isn't injured?"
"The manager doesn't miss the chances"
"Rather win the PL anyway"
"Blessing in disguise, we can concentrate on the PL now.
"If we'd won you'd be calling him a genius"

You forgot

"In pep we trust"
"We lost coz of var"
"We lost coz of the ref"
"The prem is harder to win"
"I remember when we were shit"
"SuPpoRt The TeAm foR fuCks saKe"

It's like we have these exchanges year in year out and no one realises the repetitiveness of them.

Will it be a clapper or a flapper night?
Will the moaners triumph or will the window lickers sleep soundly in their city duvets?
Will pep have cracked it or cracked up again in Europe.

Champions league nights are never dull(possession football apart obviously;-)) for us City fans.

Enjoy the game blues.

Surprised Foden isnt starting he has been on fire , he lost the ball a few times against Palace which we know is a cardinal sin for Pep , butthe has been terrorising opponents in the last month , Mahrez also has a knack of scoring big goals in the Champs league , but they can't all play.
Hopefully we are not stitched up by the officials , VAR / UEFA , we really have had enough of being robbed in this competition.
Think there are still issues with Fodens foot they are trying to manage myself.

Laughable, isn't it? The lengths UEFA go to, to protect their brand. Forcing Red Bull Leipzig to rename themselves RB Leipzig. Or forcing the likes of us to alter the official name of the stadium.

Is this the same UEFA who were happy to have Gazprom as their sponsors long after Russia had started a war with Ukraine by any chance?

I despise the greedy corporate wankers, absolutely despise them.

I’m usually quite positive but think we’ll be lucky to get away with that team.

No width, no pace, no dynamism.

Need KDB to really turn up
Grealish will play wide left , Haaland probably one of the quickest in europe , Bernardo and KDB can provide dynanism , agree about turning up , our fans and players have to turn up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.