RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00(GMT). Live on TNT for those in the UK.

So we've already qualified but a point here guarantees us top of the group on H2H, Leipzig would only be able to match our points tally.

We would have to lose by 3 clear goals for Leipzig to be in control of 1st place. A loss by less than that would mean we have to match their result in the final game.

Top of the group I believe means you play the 2nd leg of your Round of 16 tie at home. So a tough draw would make this important.

So there is some room for rotation and with Spurs on Sunday we might need to. The lack of squad depth probably means we don't have room to change too much though.

Unsure on the fitness of Stones (I know he was on the bench), Lewis, Nunes and Kovacic. De Bruyne still a way off as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 99638

I'll be surprised if we lost anymore than 3-1 for that to happen.

I'm confident Pep will find the right mix to make sure that doesn't happen.
You have this all wrong if they beat us Tuesday both on same points then we have to go away last game and win,otherwise we would probably finish 2nd it's not hard to work out is it ?

Hard to pick a team cos I dont know whos available. Pep will go strong to win the group. Can see Lewis coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.