RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No obvious injuries today, no subs against Liverpool. I think we can get the point we need to finish top
My one concern is Jacks stomach virus. Did Pep make it sound like others may have had it too? Although short lived that can be nasty.

We came back from London last week and all (except my husband) ended up with some stomach virus that was horrific. Not to suggest Jack and I are sharing germs…although I’d mind less with him than others!

Rest as many players as possible , maybe give Stones half an hour to get him match fit and Grealish if he is over his illness other than that Bobb, Gomez , Wilson Esbrand , Rico , Ortega , Phillips have to step up and give our main players some respite , after a couple of wasteful draws we need to stuff Spursy

Ederson
Rico Akanji Gvardiol Gomes
Stones Rodri
Bobb Alvarez Grealish
Haaland​

Going for a draw here with a real mix and match starting 11. Ortega, Lewis, Gvardiol, Ake, Gomez, Phillip's, Nunes?, Bobb, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Going for a draw here with a real mix and match starting 11. Ortega, Lewis, Gvardiol, Ake, Gomez, Phillip's, Nunes?, Bobb, Grealish, Foden, Haaland
This would be my team as well. Other people put the likes of Akanji and Alvarez in their teams, but both of them played a lot of football recently. Especially Alvarez looks knackered. Both Ake and Gvardiol could use some extra minutes because they have been sharing their starting 11 spot, and the likes of Ortega, Bobb, Gomez, Rico, Nunes or Phillips could really do with a full 90 minutes.

Having said that, I don't think Pep will rotate that much. We drew 2 games in a row, and he will want a convincing win before Spurs at home.

The fact we play Tuesday, Sunday suggests that we’ll play a stronger team than if it were Wed, Sat.

Anyone with niggles probably won’t be risked though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.