RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why will we surely win our last game ?
Should we lose to Leipzig at home, Pep and the team would be well up for the Red Star match.
The very worst that can happen to us is finishing second in the group. Not ideal but knowing you have qualified brings confidence and we will not be inhibited.

We can rest a few and win this if we play like we did today. May need a bit of rotation and take some first team players off at some stage, but Pep will have one eye on the next two PL games.

I presume Lewis, Gvardiol and Grealish will all come in, Nunes too if fit. Can’t see many changes other than that though. Hopefully we can get the game won early and make changes then.

We play Tuesday and can then rest until Sunday. Guardiola has a habit of fielding players against their ex-clubs in such games so I expect Gvardiol to play, but I favour starting strong, almost the same side as today, and getting the job done. We can experiment more in the final game.

They lost away to Wolfsburg today.

Pep won't see this as a dead rubber. It will be a strong side, although I expect some changes depending on who's fit. Personally, I'd like to see Bobb get some minutes but it will probably only be as a sub.

I expect a strong starting 11, hopefully get 2 or 3 up, and bring the big boys off after an hour. We can play the kids in the final group game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.