RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I still want to win, but Leipzig seems like a really decent club. They never shy away from sharing good news about former players (yes, I know they made $$$ on them) - Szobo was on their socials today and Joško has been quite a bit. Their social media is always funny - they’ve made a lot of jokes about having to play City. It seems like it would be a good place for young players.

Of course I still want to win, but Leipzig seems like a really decent club. They never shy away from sharing good news about former players (yes, I know they made $$$ on them) - Szobo was on their socials today and Joško has been quite a bit. Their social media is always funny - they’ve made a lot of jokes about having to play City. It seems like it would be a good place for young players.
After being under East German rule for so long they must be just happy to have their freedoms back.

The Snorks of The Shire shall be in attendance...

If you see someone wearing a half n fuckin half scarf and a £17 fuckin quid bobble hat moaning like fuck about the pink piss fruity fuckin cider, please feel free to say 'hi' to me.

Caution: Snork senior can bite.

:)

Make no mistake, Leipzig will go for it today. They have a relatively easy Bundesliga home game on Saturday, so I reckon they will be well up for it. Remember, they will want some of their pride back after the last season's trashing. I expect a closely contested match. On that note, whereas I agree with most in this thread, and I would also like to see at least 7 changes, I expect a relatively strong team. I think the likes of Phillips, Gomez, and Bobb will not start this match. We are more likely going to see one of Nunes or Kovacic, Rico, Jack, Jeremy, etc.

What I would like to see:

___________________Ortega_________________

Rico________Dias____Gvardiol_____Gomez

_________________Kovacic (I think Kalvin is gone in January)_________________

___________Foden_____Nunes____________

Oscar___________Erling_________Jack

What I think Pep will go with:

___________________Ederson_________________

Rico________Dias_____Akanji/Ake_____Gvardiol

_________________Rodri_________________

___________Foden_____Nunes/Kovacic____________

Jeremy___________Erling_________Jack

One seat just became available on the ticket web site in Level 2 of North Stand if anyone is still looking? (as at 9:45 am)

Both teams through anyway so hopefully they decide to go toe to toe and make it entertaining, rather than phoning it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.