RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Temperatures in Leipzig, high of 1 degree, low of minus 4, colder than here, makes a change to have better weather!

Last edited:
Top spot is at stake, pep won't see this as a dead rubber. He will make as many changes as possible within his trusted squad. Which means we could see as many as 3 whole changes from weekends lineup.

Gvardiol comes in, Lewis comes in somewhere and Grealish if he's fit that's about it. Gomez, Bobb maybe phillips to see minutes as subs if we're winning. Stones hasn't been out long enough to need to use this to ease him in so just give him more time to recover and be ultra cautious with him. If hes truly fit and ready to go perhaps 20 minutes from the bench but no more.
Kinda contradictory - but I get your point.
Don't think anyone was suggesting he throws it.

Top spot is at stake, pep won't see this as a dead rubber. He will make as many changes as possible within his trusted squad. Which means we could see as many as 3 whole changes from weekends lineup.

Gvardiol comes in, Lewis comes in somewhere and Grealish if he's fit that's about it. Gomez, Bobb maybe phillips to see minutes as subs if we're winning. Stones hasn't been out long enough to need to use this to ease him in so just give him more time to recover and be ultra cautious with him. If hes truly fit and ready to go perhaps 20 minutes from the bench but no more.
According to Pep's post match interview, he's going to give Stones a couple of weeks training rather than rush him back, fearful that his hamstring might go again. Having said that he said in the pre-match interview today: "Stones is getting better. He might get a few minutes but we'll see..."

Last edited:
I can't see Pep resting anyone to be honest I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go full strength for it.

Personally I'd like to see Rodri, Haaland, Walker getting a rest in preparation for Tottenham at home as our injury list is ridiculous as it is and we can't afford anymore absentees. The funny thing is players can also get injured in training as well as games so kind of contradicting myself.

A win and no new injuries please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.