RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My one concern is Jacks stomach virus. Did Pep make it sound like others may have had it too? Although short lived that can be nasty.

We came back from London last week and all (except my husband) ended up with some stomach virus that was horrific. Not to suggest Jack and I are sharing germs…although I’d mind less with him than others!
Must be going around, that. I’ve had something that sounds like that the last 2 weeks & still not 100%. It would certainly stop you in your tracks on terms of playing footy!

Rest as many players as possible , maybe give Stones half an hour to get him match fit and Grealish if he is over his illness other than that Bobb, Gomez , Wilson Esbrand , Rico , Ortega , Phillips have to step up and give our main players some respite , after a couple of wasteful draws we need to stuff Spursy
Agree with resting a few and giving a few of the 'non regulars' a run out, as surely even a half strength side should be enough. (Is Wilson Esbrand not still on loan in France though?)
Next Sunday is a good chance to get back to winning ways against a Spurs team who have suddenly become quite 'Spursy' before a tough looking one at Villa.

Rest as many players as possible , maybe give Stones half an hour to get him match fit and Grealish if he is over his illness other than that Bobb, Gomez , Wilson Esbrand , Rico , Ortega , Phillips have to step up and give our main players some respite , after a couple of wasteful draws we need to stuff Spursy
Wilson Esbrand is out on loan at Reims but some of the others could do with some game rime.

_________________Ortega________________

Rico________Dias_____Gvaridol_____Gomez

_________________Kalvin________________

___________Foden_____Nunes____________

Bobb___________Haaland__________Grealish

My concern with some of these lineups is they’re just too rotated. Not that they aren’t good players, but it’s just they’ve basically never played together. Plus you’ve got players like Rico and Gomez maybe not in the best position? And then when it ends being a tough game - these players get raked over the coals (eg Newcastle) even though everyone said the result didn’t matter a day before the game. I feel like I can already see the complaining on the Nunes and Grealish and everyone else’s thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.