RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of resellers out there messing it up. Hence, some seats are empty despite being "sold." There are hundreds of tickets available for tonight as we speak. Just google it. They are the problem because they are driving the prices up. There should be a rule that you can only buy tickets from the official website. There must be a way to implement it somehow.
We live in the US and my husband has season tickets to a Major League Baseball team (a popular one that has a lot of fans that aren’t local). The club allows him to sell his season tickets back through an official ticket exchange - however, the price of those tickets can fluctuate depending on the popularity of the game. The exchange is also open to anyone (away fans aren’t segregated here). So he can actually make money on his tickets (now with three kids who have their own baseball games it’s harder for him to go as frequently and the major leagues have multiple games a week). I know a lot of fans wouldn’t like that and it likely wouldnt work in the UK, but it certainly has some positives.

Eta - you can still buy tickets through resellers, but there is obviously less need to do so because the official exchange is more accessible to everyone. And they can drive up interest if necessary by lowering the price of tickets.

Looks like it's going to be a cold night, I'm digging out the big thick coat and gloves for this one. Get the job done City, a few goals so we can all jump up and down to keep warm would be nice. No injuries and rest some legs early for the weekend.
I’ve nicked my wife’s Ugg boots. I look like a **** as usual.

Looks like it's going to be a cold night, I'm digging out the big thick coat and gloves for this one. Get the job done City, a few goals so we can all jump up and down to keep warm would be nice. No injuries and rest some legs early for the weekend.
Oh bollocks. I’m up from balmy Cambridge in shorts and a T-shirt. Brrrr…..

It’ll be like summer for us living up in t’hills. It’ll be twice as warm come kick off time.

I’ll be the guy in shorts. Well, maybe not.

Should the fact of tonight's match being sold out be taken at face value? If so, that's impressive, for a match with not a lot riding on it. Just that when it's announced as sold out, and I see empty seats here and there on television, I wonder what's happened.
After the scramble for final tickets last year and with it being at Wembley this year, there will be some who pay for the tickets in the cup scheme and don’t go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.