RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian Alvarez definitely out of this one, need a rest, but im sure would be back to his previous form. A bit worried about Philips, it slowly comes to a point, where you should start him for a humanitarian reasons;) but in a way Pep is not very humanitarian;)
It’s a nice bonus pay out though being on the bench

Should the fact of tonight's match being sold out be taken at face value? If so, that's impressive, for a match with not a lot riding on it. Just that when it's announced as sold out, and I see empty seats here and there on television, I wonder what's happened.

Should the fact of tonight's match being sold out be taken at face value? If so, that's impressive, for a match with not a lot riding on it. Just that when it's announced as sold out, and I see empty seats here and there on television, I wonder what's happened.
More people will be in the CL scheme as the final is at Wembley. Guess a fair few might not fancy it tonight or be busy.

I wonder if I’ll be sitting in the middle of the Youth team like for YBs.

They've just beaten Leipzig 2-1.

There are a lot of resellers out there messing it up. Hence, some seats are empty despite being "sold." There are hundreds of tickets available for tonight as we speak. Just google it. They are the problem because they are driving the prices up. There should be a rule that you can only buy tickets from the official website. There must be a way to implement it somehow.

Could be a few empty seats tonight with many deciding against it as it’s bloody freezing!

Could be a few empty seats tonight with many deciding against it as it’s bloody freezing!

Am looking at my wardrobe taking a gander through my winter collection deciding if it's going to be 2 or 3 layers, if any of you are harder than me but want to be comfortable at least wear 2 layers of socks.

Maybe a little Whaskey to keep the chill at bay, a little chest warmer.

You know it makes sense.

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be a cold night, I'm digging out the big thick coat and gloves for this one. Get the job done City, a few goals so we can all jump up and down to keep warm would be nice. No injuries and rest some legs early for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.