Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

ForzaMancini said:
Wasn't even two footed. If you watch he only goes in on Nani with one foot then AFTER winning the ball his other foot comes in to control the ball. Ref was an absolute joke.
I tend to agree, mate.

Might as well appeal it in my view.

Out for 4 games if we dont, 5 games if we do and we lose. Hardly much worse. But the appeal may be successful.

It has to be appealed unless we are just going to accept ineptitude and/or corruption

I thought the ban is only increased if they consider the appeal to be 'frivolous''

Presumably the ban could be upheld but the appeal not considered to be frivolous?

With so many pundits and experts saying it was harsh, it would stay at 4 games. So nothing to lose in lodging an appeal

NEVER, ever, ever a Red.

We HAVE to appeal and WILL be doing, as stated by Mancini.

Cheating prick Foy has made sure we don't progress in the FA Cup, but hopefully, we'll rightfully get Vincent back if there is ANY justice whatsoever.

Balti said:
It has to be appealed unless we are just going to accept ineptitude and/or corruption

No point appealing unless Foy is prepared to say he made a mistake

To be gonest still think Kompany was fookin stupid making a tackle and giving an incomoetent ref like Foy a decision to make.

Lampard studs up right into Wolves players leg yellow, Kompany tackle no where near nannys leg not likely to hurt him straight red sometimes even fair minded me starts to wonder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.