Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Ferguson has to say that because he knows it wasnt, he also knows its the only reason they won, he also knows that it looks bent enough as it is without the manager actually admitting it was a dodgy decision.

The Most ridiculous part of that is to say if he catches nani its a bad one, well if ryan giggs catches aguero that could be a bad one to pathetic but to be expected from him.

GaudBlessYa said:
The fact that everybody was surprised by the decision says it all really. Nani didn't even go to ground, turned straight round and began to chase back before Foy even gave a free kick. Despite this, can't see us winning an appeal to be honest. The harsh decision was compounded by his leniancy to several United challenges in the first half. Then there were the two penalties not given in the second half for either side - as he denied United one I will stop short of saying completely bias but baffling full stop.

Not to mention Evra the filthy whining prick giving Kun a right forearm against his fookin windpipe

Ducado said:
dctid said:
hgblue said:
So we tell our players to stop tackling because referees are shit or corrupt or both? Defenders are told that if they make a tackle these days they better make sure they take the ball. Kompany did that and was nowhere near Nani. Get this ridiculous decision appealed and keep up the good work Vincent.

No but tell the players to not make stupid fookin tackles when they dont need too

Thats the 4th red in a very very short period of time and it has to be addressed by the coaches because it is going to cost us.

Rightly or wrongly two footed challenges are outlawed both Konpanys feet were off the ground the fact he took the ball is irrelevent. Its a bit like driving at 100 miles an hour and getting caught - sure you did not kill anyone but your still going to get fined - Kompany did nit touch Nani but that irrelevent also

FA will back the ref unless he is prepared to say it was only a yellow we can only hope that Mancini has had a word with the referee whom has indicated he made an error - unlikely as the FA will back the ref;s 99% of the time

Unless Foy says in his match report he may have made an error! I am not having all this doom and gloom clubs only appeal when they think they have a chance!

I would have agreed in the past but having seen the Wolves lad whom got sent off against Le Arse loose his appeal then quite frankly i hold out litltle hope - i hope you are right but these twats will go by the latter of the law - was it a two footed challenge - yes because both feet we off the ground unless Foy admist she over reacted.

Football is now an non contact sport unless of course you are Stoke defending a corner or set piece

i kne albert davy said:
Lampard studs up right into Wolves players leg yellow, Kompany tackle no where near nannys leg not likely to hurt him straight red sometimes even fair minded me starts to wonder.

And that your Honour is the case for rescinding Vinnie's red

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Kompany never touched Nani. Can someone tell me where this sport is going?

You dont have to touch a player for it to be a foul - if you tackle with both feet off the ground then it can be deemed as a two footed challenge which apparantly is a red card

Its become a non contact and it bollocks

mike channon´s windmill said:
i kne albert davy said:
Lampard studs up right into Wolves players leg yellow, Kompany tackle no where near nannys leg not likely to hurt him straight red sometimes even fair minded me starts to wonder.

Without question the best analogy of the night. The ones with Milijas & Barton were just plain fookin clueless

Wasn't it foy reffing the wolves v Chelsea match as well? Talk about inconsistency!

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:
No point appealing unless Foy is prepared to say he made a mistake

To be gonest still think Kompany was fookin stupid making a tackle and giving an incomoetent ref like Foy a decision to make.

So we tell our players to stop tackling because referees are shit or corrupt or both? Defenders are told that if they make a tackle these days they better make sure they take the ball. Kompany did that and was nowhere near Nani. Get this ridiculous decision appealed and keep up the good work Vincent.

No but tell the players to not make stupid fookin tackles when they dont need too

Thats the 4th red in a very very short period of time and it has to be addressed by the coaches because it is going to cost us.

Rightly or wrongly two footed challenges are outlawed both Konpanys feet were off the ground the fact he took the ball is irrelevent. Its a bit like driving at 100 miles an hour and getting caught - sure you did not kill anyone but your still going to get fined - Kompany did nit touch Nani but that irrelevent also

FA will back the ref unless he is prepared to say it was only a yellow we can only hope that Mancini has had a word with the referee whom has indicated he made an error - unlikely as the FA will back the ref;s 99% of the time

Balo's red card was a joke. Barry's red card was a joke. Kompany's red card was a joke. We appeal the red card because the decision was wrong. How anyone can defend the referee and criticise Kompany is beyond me.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Fergie's comments: "It was a sending-off," said the Manchester United boss.

"It was a two-footed tackle. I have seen him do it before.

"He has got off with it in the past. But if Nani gets caught, he has a problem. It was a real bad one. Prick.

Although Kompany had this to say on twitter: "Thanks for the support I'm getting from everyone. Surprised at Sir Alex Ferguson's post match comments. Maybe that's a sign...'' Legend.

Those comments are proof (if proof were needed) of what a classless twat Ferguson is. Can you imagine his reaction if it has been of theirs sent off in those circumstances? Hypocritical bellend.

The fact is we had as many first choicers missing as they did, had to play 10 v 12 and still nearly hauled ourselves back from 0-3. The writing is on the wall for the rags, and I am looking forward to seeing them squirm.

we have some of the best players in the world playing in the prem, its time we had some of the best referees in the world taking charge of these games.Its about time referees went professional, and the FA or whoever employs these clowns went professional. If clubs can buy and sell all these top players why shouldnt we get top referees in to control the matches. whats the point of having world class players and teams competing if theres noone capable of controling these games. Players are paid very well to do there job and there under the mercy of amature referees. If a player doesnt perform he gets sold and moved on to a lesser team usually on less money, why not make it the same for refs and import good refs to our league and ship out the shite. Theyll soon up there game if there lively hood depends on it. Theres no competition where referriing is concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.