Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: whoever represents us at the appeal

Kompany never should have been sent off, it was one of the best tackles ive ever seen.

I hear everything everyone has said about "Letter of the law etc". However, take a look at the following clip. If this tackle by shrek is only worthy of a yellow card, then Vinnie's tackle which won the ball cleanly and was more controlled, was not even a foul.

Judging by this clip (and I suppose others of a similar ilk not receiving a red) if our appeal is not successful, it shows that the FA and rag loving refs ARE corrupt. There cannot be any other explanation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJn4UgpjY4[/youtube]

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Damanino said:
No even a yellow yesterday. Chris Foy you can be proud. You got the job done.

0b4.gif

First time I've seen that since being at the game.

Horrific challenge that was done 100% to injure the player with no attempt whatsoever to play the ball.
FFS, its just a shit tackle, he's trying to get the ball and fails (too f**king slow), should be a foul and a yellow for a mis-timed tackle, but "done 100% to injure the player" ?

Are you taking the piss?

Too fucking right a challenge like that is hoping to cause injury, the way he wraps his legs around Sergio's are done for exactly that reason.

tufc27 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
also ask why the linesman who had a clear view didnt wave his flag

Because the assistant referee isn't meant to wave his flag every time there's a foul. If I waved my flag for every foul when I'm on the line week in week out, I wouldn't be getting many games. That particular decision is 100% the referee's to make.

so the linesman never flags for a foul? they always do... and for such a massive game changing decision surely the linesman's opinion would of helped instead of the rash red Foy gave because of Rooney... if they arent there to help the ref with big decisions and are just there to look pretty and decide offsides then why do we need them? be cheaper to get 2 cameras and a mini tv for the ref.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtMnFinZj8[/youtube]

I find this a far more aggressive challenge than Kompany's. Wins the ball (as did Kompany) but the intent is there to take the player out as well.
Oh and look who the ref is.
Result - not even a free kick.

Ive just looked at the highlights properly now and im not convinced it should of been a red card but it was stupid tackle by kompany, in the modern game you should never go in with 2 feet especially when we had just conceded.

interpol said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtMnFinZj8[/youtube]

I find this a far more aggressive challenge than Kompany's. Wins the ball (as did Kompany) but the intent is there to take the player out as well.
Oh and look who the ref is.
Result - not even a free kick.
Should be posted to both Foy and the FA
Just plain vicious

Any one notice how pally bacon face was with Foy at the end? All smiles, joking and pat on the back.........................just saying.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ive just looked at the highlights properly now and im not convinced it should of been a red card but it was stupid tackle by kompany, in the modern game you should never go in with 2 feet especially when we had just conceded.

Kompany makes that kind of tackle all the time and has done since he's been with us. Its a 1 footed tackle were his other leg is only forward so he can spring straight onto his feet and burst out of defence and get us on a quick counter.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Any one notice how pally bacon face was with Foy at the end? All smiles, joking and pat on the back.........................just saying.
yeah i noticed that,you doubt shakin bacon would be high fiving foy it we`d sneaked a 3rd...
this kompany saga fuckin reeks to high heaven,if it doesn`t get recinded then football will soon become a non contact sport....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.