Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

If Kompany's appeal against yesterday's red is successful

should City sue the FA (and or Foy) for lost revenue for getting dumped out of the FA cup by inept (I really want to say corrupt) refereeing?

Maybe a way to start getting some decent referees and stop match changing wrong decisions?

Re: If Kampany's appeal against yesterday's red is successful

No. Can of worms and unless we could prove it was anything other than a genuine mistake we'd lose anyway.

Re: If Kompany's appeal against yesterday's red is successful

BlueBas said:
should City sue the FA (and or Foy) for lost revenue for getting dumped out of the FA cup by inept (I really want to say corrupt) refereeing?

Maybe a way to start getting some decent referees and stop match changing wrong decisions?

No. . you're being over-emotional and about a mile wide of how the legal system should and does function. You'll realise how silly your remark is when you grow up but for now just keep it quiet when you don't understand eh because you'll get the other kids excited and we'll end up with a daft thread that brings ridicule from other fan forums.

manimanc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Any one notice how pally bacon face was with Foy at the end? All smiles, joking and pat on the back.........................just saying.
yeah i noticed that,you doubt shakin bacon would be high fiving foy it we`d sneaked a 3rd...
this kompany saga fuckin reeks to high heaven,if it doesn`t get recinded then football will soon become a non contact sport....

Coont would have croaked had we equalised with that free kick - almost want to say "shame!" but better maintain a modicum of decorum

Re: If Kompany's appeal against yesterday's red is successful

hisroyalblueness said:
BlueBas said:

No. . you're being over-emotional and about a mile wide of how the legal system should and does function. You'll realise how silly your remark is when you grow up but for now just keep it quiet when you don't understand eh because you'll get the other kids excited and we'll end up with a daft thread that brings ridicule from other fan forums.

Harsh but fair!
I think you would also find it difficult to come across a faster way of ruining the game we all love.

sorry have'nt went through the whole thread,but when is the decision made for vinnie's appeal,and while the appeal is being heard a request should also be made to not have foy ref any of our games again,regardless of the appeal...

i was at the match , and i turned to my lad and said , he will be sent off for that , thought it was a straight red. But when i watched it on the tv highlights , it was harsh , took the ball with one leg and made no contact with their player , the tackle was clean as a whistle. But all this crap about the tackle has taken away from the performance of our team , i was proud of them and the superb support we all gave them ,proud to be a blue on sunday. It also diverts attention from the fact that this yoooonited team is absolute bobbins , what a spineless bunch of twats they are , and their supporters only "sing when their winning" they were cock-a-hoop at half time , and they just crawled back under their rock in the 2nd half , pride in battle , ctid.

Just watched it again and it`s a shocking decision. He comes in at an angle and wins the ball as clean as a whistle. Giggs and Nani play on and it`s only whengranny shagger appeals does the referee go to blow his whistle. No appeal and the ref was not even going to give a free kick.

Don't know if this has been raised, but isn't a two footed tackled as described when this rule came in, one where both feet are together and off the floor where it is made with the intention of causing injury.
Vince's challenge was clean and in no way could be described as a two footed challenge as his legs were splayed out and except in the sense that you cannot leave one foot somewhere else whilst making your challenge it was a sliding tackle nowhere near the man when he made contact with the ball.
Also is it not the case that players chasing the ref waving imaginary cards should be booked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.