Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Swansea pre-match thread

Akai said:
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Milner, Dzeko

4-0 Dzeko x3, Silva 1

Really optimistic :)

My result: 1-0 (Džeko)

richards30 said:
hart
richards
clichy
kompany
lescott
de jong
yaya
silva
johnson
aguero
dzeko

subs:
aguero
new keeper
kolarov
zabaleta
balotelli
milner

would be a good game for aguero to start and do an hour??

Tevez will be on the bench, but instead of aguero, who will be playing

richards30 said:
hart
richards
clichy
kompany
lescott
de jong
yaya
silva
johnson
aguero
dzeko

subs:
aguero
new keeper
kolarov
zabaleta
balotelli
milner

would be a good game for aguero to start and do an hour??
So we did end up signing his son then<br /><br />-- Aug 15th, '11, 16:59 --<br /><br />Also, it's nice to see some positive predictions this season BOB ;)

option one

early goal in the first fifteen minutes, result 5-0

option two

no early goal, result 2-1 with a nailbiting last ten minutes - aguero off bench, last minute winner.

bobmcfc said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Just back from holiday yesterday and ive seen all this stuff about riots etc. On the news.
Is it safe to walk through piccadilly gardens on your own to get to the met?

not unless you want some bum fun off the local tramps
hahaha, im used to that lot, one guy reckons he was a professor at Cambridge.

Another season full of horrible shit and knee jerk reactions in the matchday thread i presume? I try and do my part ;) hopefully not tonight!

Dzeko to get the first 2, Johnno last. City 3 - 0

I am predicting a 3-0 City win.

Dzeko with two and Balotelli with the third, before trying a overhead summersault with a double helix spin kick that sends the ball inches wide on the right post. He will be booed by the away end but Baoltelli will make the argument to Yaya and Kolarov (who are angry he did not pass) that this is merely a friendly with a lower division team so why does it matter. Kolarov will notify him that the season has actually begun and this the first match right before Mancini takes him off to make way for Kun and gives him a good scream and forces him to solve the puzzle of the subs bib over and over until he submits to his will.

But seriously, he will have a good match.

Sorry to go off-topic but will the game be shown on the city square tv and do you have to pay if you go to watch it on there? Never been to watch a game there so wasnt sure.

Thanks in advance

ornasas said:
Sorry to go off-topic but will the game be shown on the city square tv and do you have to pay if you go to watch it on there? Never been to watch a game there so wasnt sure.

Thanks in advance

Not sure about your question but here's an option,maybe come to an agreement...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=229846</a>

Thanks for the heads up but there would be a few of us if it is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.