Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Swansea pre-match thread

They will be up for this game , we need to put them in their place early doors or it will be a tricky game . It will be a game with a few scares , but eventually our quality has to shine through . The promoted sides have disappointed me so far , I thought QPR and Norwich would both win , lets hope Swansea disappoint me even more

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

NDJ
Barry

Silva
Yaya
Balotelli

Dzeko

3-1 City , Dzeko x 2 and Super Mario

Welcome to "The Jacks" tonight. Enjoy our fine City for a pre-match beer. Wish i could go to your ground for the away game as i aint been to Swansea. Unfortunately i cant due to be over seas for 6 months so hopefully you will stay up so i can go next year

Hart,
Richards, Lescott, Kompany AK,

De Jong, Barry,

YA YA,

Silva, mario,

Tevez/Dzeko

welcome to the premier league swansea. have a safe journey to and back from the ground.

It will be a difficult game tonight. They have Routledge and Sinclair on either wing so Richards and Kolarov/Clichy could be pinned back. That means our attacking play could lack width.

I think it will be a 3-2 win for City.

Just back from holiday yesterday and ive seen all this stuff about riots etc. On the news.
Is it safe to walk through piccadilly gardens on your own to get to the met?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Just back from holiday yesterday and ive seen all this stuff about riots etc. On the news.
Is it safe to walk through piccadilly gardens on your own to get to the met?

not unless you want some bum fun off the local tramps

hart
richards
clichy
kompany
lescott
de jong
yaya
silva
johnson
aguero
dzeko

subs:
aguero
new keeper
kolarov
zabaleta
balotelli
milner

would be a good game for aguero to start and do an hour??

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Milner, Dzeko

4-0 Dzeko x3, Silva 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.