Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Swansea pre-match thread

how the fuck they can have that ratfaced **** as a pundit for one of our games is beyond me what a fucking joke

onetruesaxon said:
rat face again!!! not liking this one bit!
Is he in the studio or is he commentating? I'm not watching the build up a.k.a. City Bashing

fallacy said:
how the fuck they can have that ratfaced **** as a pundit for one of our games is beyond me what a fucking joke
This^^

Well first and foremost, I welcome the new cygnets of the Premier League. Hopefully you'll be sticking around for a while.

As for this game, it's an unknown quantity, as are Swansea. First day of the season always has the potential to be erratic and not go to plan. How many times have the eventual champions not won their opening fixture? I know United have started slowly for a few seasons.

That said, we should expect to win, yet not be so arrogant as to expect to blow them away. They'll be confident and fresh from the Championship and no doubt they'll come out of the blocks quickly. If they stick to their game though I'd say they have a chance but I'm hoping a bit of our extra quality will help see us through.

I'm going to say this result depends on how we start, the longer the deadlock remains unbroken, the harder it will get for us. So if we score an early goal it'll help a lot.

All that said, I'm going for 3-1 City, them to score first but us to pull it back with goals from Dzeko, Silva (a rare one I know) and a late show from Aguero coming on for the last 20 minutes and grabbing a goal.

Come on you blues!

pudge said:
..................... and the nerves have set in

-- Aug 15th, '11, 19:00 --

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko, Johnson

We need two holding midfielders against Swansea at home?

aguerooooooooooooooooooooo

@MCFC
Manchester City FC
Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Savic, Kolarov, Milner, Balotelli, Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.