Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Swansea pre-match thread

banbury_blue said:
Alan Green and Lawrenson already putting the boot in on 5 live

3 Defensive midfielders again.. Obviously forgotten Yaya last season!!!

Oh and the constant.. I'd get rid of Balotelli bullshit from the toad faced ****

Jesus Christ...thick as pig shit...You'd think they'd get some new material.

Sky Blue said:
banbury_blue said:
Alan Green and Lawrenson already putting the boot in on 5 live

3 Defensive midfielders again.. Obviously forgotten Yaya last season!!!

Oh and the constant.. I'd get rid of Balotelli bullshit from the toad faced ****

Jesus Christ...thick as pig shit...You'd think they'd get some new material.

Fucking Lawro and Greene.... you couldn`t meet two bigger fuckwits. Who started for their beloved Liverpool at the weekend.... Adam, Henderson and Lucas? Were they banging on calling them 3 defensive midfielders? Wankers.

I like this set up. yaya will attack almost always, Johnson hopefully can provide some width and if we are still 0-0 at 60. minute Swansea will be tired, we will bring in Balotelli and Agüero and then Swansea can face the music.
:)

Dzeko header as first City goal of the season!

Dzeko needs a partner imo. He hasn't got pace and cannot tear the opposition defence on his own like Tevez. Beside Silva, I don't see much movement off the ball upfront, and we'll struggle to get goal today until Balotelli or Aguero come on.

Jeez another 90 minutes of Barry watching the world go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.