Re: Manchester City Vs Swansea City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Swansea pre-match thread

LOL at the 'I <3 MCR' t-shirts the players are wearing! Imagine if Tevez was in the squad!

Bluestones said:
Jeez another 90 minutes of Barry watching the world go by.

Barry does an important job for us if you pay attention but I think in this game at home we could of chose a more attacking option instead of Gaz Baz.

(He does not watch the world go by)

Josh Blue said:
Bluestones said:
Jeez another 90 minutes of Barry watching the world go by.

Barry does an important job for us if you pay attention but I think in this game at home we could of chose a more attacking option instead of Gaz Baz.

(He does not watch the world go by)

Ignore him mate....he only comes on here to WUM.

Wathing sky build up, fucking rat face looks so uncomfortable when he's stood up trying to do the Andy Gray bit. What a twat!

Rat boy's yonner accent is doing my nut in....

Ratface hasn't got a clue how to use Andy Gray's massive iPad, He's going to make it crash in a minute

Has Barcelona or Swansea come out?

(I don't like this midfield a bit, but I hope I'm wrong and they'll prove capable of passing the ball forward a few times).

really hope we get 4 or 5 as we're getting slaughtered for playing 1 striker at home to the worst team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.