Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

Another sad indictment of the sensationalist celebrity obessed crap factory this country now is. Hardly major news.

vonksbignose said:
Why the fuck was there a gagging order on such a story in the first place? How is the public interest protected in any way by Mr Terry shielding the world from the fact that he's a two faced, scummy little arsewipe?

I bet I couldn't get a similar injunction in those circumstances!

Shit like this does my fucking head in if I'm honest! Essentially, he's used the courts to protect his "brand" from the reality of himself!

Hope the wanker gets all thats coming to him now!

IF, what is written in the as yet unpublished story, is TRUE.

Some people on here are providing the best possible arguments for our ridiculous libel and contempt laws.

What an interesti.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One reason why Terry didn't come in the summer then...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/13/footie-wayne-and-his-vanessa-split-up-115875-21893319/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -21893319/</a>

Bridge and his misses split in Dec, I wonder why?

19/12/09

England football star Wayne Bridge has split from his long-term girlfriend, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

French model Vanessa Perroncel is said to have ended the four-year relationship with the Manchester City defender.

News of the split comes just weeks after the pair's son Jaydon turned three.

Friends have blamed Wayne's big money move to City in January.

Before he moved from London giants Chelsea, Wayne, Vanessa and Jaydon lived in Surrey.

But the model didn't want to move north and the couple began to drift apart.

Wayne, 29, has been offering Vanessa, 33, financial support and she and Jaydon still live in his Surrey mansion. A friend said: "It is sad, but they have decided to go their separate ways."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.