Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

In a mad way, this will give Bridge the fire in his belly and we should see him excell when he comes back, to some it would have a negative affect but i have a feeling that we are gonna see a different and better Bridgey. Just for the record, i think Terry is a Bully, a twat and just a kid that got lucky from a hole of a run down place darn sarf, COCK.

BingoBango said:
I have some sympathy for those who say 'who cares' and 'it doesn't matter', but it clearly does. Aside from the impact on Wayne's performance, Terry's position as England captain is now untenable. I really can't see Capello standing for this kind of shit - how can you have a 'leader' who's been having an affair with a team-mate's partner?

Every press conference Terry attends - and he has to as captain - is going to be filled with questions about this. Capello won't want that kind of distraction.

I agree with your sentiment. Terry is a morally corrupt scumbag, but what do you expect when his mums a thief and his dad deals cocaine?
This is what will happen: Terry will remain England captain and Bridge will not make the World Cup squad. It's so wrong, but that's my guess.

Terry always has been a certified twat, lets not forget this was a guy who;

Took the piss out of grieving American tourists in a London hotel on 9/11
Allegedly spat on Tevez in the Champions League final, (although not sure for definite, but watch the video clip and make up your mind)
Was taking 10,000 for private tours of Chelsea's training ground
Claims he's Chelsea through and through, but its proven he was a United fan as a kid - gloryhunter

So in some ways this doesn't shock me as much as it would with another England player. The problem is if he's stripped as England captain who replaces him? Camel Gob, who failed a drugs test? Great role model there. Gerrard, who beat up a bloke in some seedy nightclub? Another fantastic role model there. I like Terry as a player, he's a great leader, and has been excellent at the back all season, but as a person I have no respect for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.