Re SSN Breaking news....

mcfc_nick said:
bluemanc said:
The Hughes out brigade have disappeared off the face of the Earth following Manchester City's cup final win.
PS.it's interesting that the Hughes outers on this threads first thought isn't us winning a trophy or signing a class player, it's a Hughes out headline,that should tell you what type of person they really are.

mate its hard to win a trophy when its summer and the seasons over!
Thomas Cook.

City complete the double signing of villa and silva from valencia using Jo and Vassell as part of the deal. It is also rumoured they're meeting with messi's agent whilst in Spain.

bluemanc said:
mcfc_nick said:
bluemanc said:
The Hughes out brigade have disappeared off the face of the Earth following Manchester City's cup final win.
PS.it's interesting that the Hughes outers on this threads first thought isn't us winning a trophy or signing a class player, it's a Hughes out headline,that should tell you what type of person they really are.

mate its hard to win a trophy when its summer and the seasons over!
Thomas Cook.

PMSL!

"Manchester City have completed the £95.5Million signing of Lionel Messi from Barcelona...more to follow."

152.jpg

This happened when we signed Robinho, i'd hate to be a reporter at EASTLANDS if we signed Messi...

Also....

"Kia Joorabchian is currently in talks with Manchester City over a possible move for former Manchester United loanee Carlos Tevez"

BREAKING NEWS:

"Over 10000 Manchester United fans outside Wembley protesting for Carlos Tevez to be signed"

1 hour later....

"Manchester City have completed the £30.5Million transfer of Carlos Tevez...more to follow"

Now that would be class.

manchestermooner said:
"Manchester City have completed the £95.5Million signing of Lionel Messi from Barcelona...more to follow."

152.jpg

This happened when we signed Robinho, i'd hate to be a reporter at EASTLANDS if we signed Messi...

This made me laugh, "Stoke sign Danny Higginbotham from Sunderland on a three-year deal for undisclosed fee"

Mine would be ..."It's been confirmed that Manchester City have completed the double swoop for Valencia pair Albiol & Villa for an undisclosed fee" ;-).

"Manchester City manger Mark Hughes has signed a new 4 year deal, and has been well backed by Chief Executive Garry Cook, and Chairman Khaldoon"

"After the break we will see the reaction of City fans on Bluemoon mcfc.co.uk, who are slitting their wrists and throwing themselves into the Manchester canal"

"Manchester City to announce an unknown called Scorer will replace Mark Hughes as Manager"

Sky Sports News understands from a reliable who knows stevie Ireland that Scorer will replace Mark Hughes who has left the club to work for ADUGs sister club in Abu Dhabi...."

Or my powerwank would be.

'Mourinho in his first press cnference states he's proud to become Manager of "Manchesters only Premier League Club".'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.