Re SSN Breaking news....

trublue55 said:
samharris said:
trublue55 said:
[quote

And you've replied to it twice YCNMIU

My excuse is sh*t computer / connection. whats his for misleading attention seeking?

WTF was misleading about my OP?? Im trying to get positive thoughts on how you would like our clubs future to unfold in your own eyes..

Are you for real? "Re SSN Breaking news"??? Did it not occur to you, that, that headline might just imply that you were about to impart some breaking news from SSN. From other replies, many others were similarly duped..

Why not start another thread "Mourinho and Messi sign for City", and then in the OP state something like "Wouldn`t you just love to read that on the backpage of your paper"

At best attention seeking, because if you`re not, the alternative is even worse[/quote]

That 4......

manchester city have released a new kit:
article-1164758-04710FEB000005DC-560_468x380.jpg

"lord voldemort has taken a disliking to the ending of the seventh harry potter film and has shown his rage by wiping ot harry's beloved manchester united"

could happen?!

Chris_Hand said:
"lord voldemort has taken a disliking to the ending of the seventh harry potter film and has shown his rage by wiping ot harry's beloved manchester united"

could happen?!
think my odds r better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.